Find Hotels in Decatur, TX
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Oct 19, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 19, 2020
Visitors to Decatur are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's architecture, cafés, and entertainment choices.
- There are 27 hotels and other accommodations in Decatur
- The closest major airport is in Fort Worth, TX (FTW-Meacham Intl.), 31.6 mi (50.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.), 39.3 mi (63.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Decatur
The city's cultural venues include Wise County Heritage Museum and Bridgeport Heritage Museum. The city's natural beauty is on display at Lyndon B. Johnson National Grassland, Harwood Park, and Lake Bridgeport. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Bowie Public Library and Decatur Golf Club.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 27 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Decatur. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- NRS Guest Ranch - This 3-star ranch features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its clean, comfortable rooms and bed quality.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Decatur - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Decatur at Decatur Conference Center - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean rooms.
A top sight in the surrounding area is Texas Motor Speedway, 22.7 mi/36.5 km from the center of the city.
Dressing for Decatur
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 70°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 29°F
- From April to June, the average is 92°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 95°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 81°F as the daytime average and 29°F as the nighttime average
- Decatur gets about 39.84 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 94°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 31°F