- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Gainesville I-35
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 1 King Bed
Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed
Room, 2 Queen Beds
About this area
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Gainesville I-35 is located in Gainesville. Gainesville War Memorial and Cooke County Courthouse are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Frank Buck Zoo and Lavender Ridge Farms.
- Gainesville War Memorial - 3 min drive
- Leonard Park - 3 min drive
- Frank Buck Zoo - 3 min drive
- Cooke County Courthouse - 3 min drive
- State Theater - 3 min drive
- Gainesville Station - 4 min drive
- IHOP - 15 min walk
- Luigi's Italian Restaurant - 18 min walk
- Taco Casa - 20 min walk
- Whataburger - 2 min drive
- Sonic - 2 min drive
About this property
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Gainesville I-35
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: USD 3.99 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 6.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: USD 250.00 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
My husband & I stayed after a concert at Winstar. Staff was friendly and we were pleased that they left breakfast out until last minute!