Find Hotels in Decatur, IL
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 31, 2019
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Decatur, and visitors give high marks for the shopping. Tourists who journey to this vibrant city can discover its university setting, theaters, and entertainment choices.
- There are 20 hotels and other accommodations in Decatur
- The closest major airport is in Decatur, IL (DEC), 3.9 mi (6.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Bloomington, IL (BMI-Central Illinois Regional), 44.4 mi (71.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Decatur
The city is well known for its theaters and cultural venues like Children's Museum of Illinois and Kirkland Fine Arts Center. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Hickory Point Mall is a favorite for retail therapy. The university setting is a highlight of the city and Millikin University is worth a campus tour.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 20 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Decatur. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Residence Inn Decatur Forsyth - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Holiday Inn Hotel And Suites-Decatur - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and convenient parking at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Hampton Inn Decatur/Mt Zion - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Decatur
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 60°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 19°F
- From April to June, the average is 87°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 74°F as the daytime average and 20°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Decatur is 40.35 inches
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 22°F