Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Dec 29, 2019
Reviewed on Mar 13, 2019
Reviewed on Jul 29, 2018
Reviewed on Feb 3, 2019
Visitors can enjoy all that Dehradun has to offer including the temples, university setting, and waterfalls. This city also attracts tourists with its small-town vibe. A top sight in the city is Rajaji National Park.
- You'll find 304 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Dehradun District
- The closest major airport is in Dehradun (DED-Jolly Grant), 13.4 mi (21.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Dehradun
The city's natural beauty is on display at Rajaji National Park, Jharipani Falls, and Sahastradhara. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Clock Tower and Forest Research Institute.
In Dehradun, you'll be able to select from 293 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday getaway. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- JW Marriott Mussoorie Walnut Grove Resort & Spa - This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, 4 restaurants, and an indoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- WelcomHotel The Savoy - Member ITCHotel Group - Our customers like the helpful staff and room service at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free valet parking.
- Rokeby Manor - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Dressing for Dehradun
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 88°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 45°F
- From April to June, the average is 102°F during the day and 61°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 97°F during the day and 69°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 90°F as the daytime average and 45°F as the nighttime average
- Dehradun gets about 33.07 inches of rain per year
- June and May are usually the hottest months averaging 100°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 46°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Dehradun?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Dehradun, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Dehradun?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Dehradun?
Where is the best place to stay in Paltan Bazaar?
What's the best accommodation for a family vacation in Dehradun?
What's the best place to stay for a couple visiting Dehradun?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Dehradun?
Where is the best hotel to stay with easy access to Jaspal Rana Shooting Ranges?
What about the best place to stay close to Jwalaji Temple (Benog Hill)?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Dehradun?
What are some hotels with pools in Dehradun?
Recent reviews of Dehradun hotels
More trip options
- Dehradun Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Dehradun Airports
- Hotels in Dehradun Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Dehradun Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Dehradun
- More Hotel Options in Dehradun
- More Popular Hotels in Uttarakhand
- Other Hotels near Dehradun, Uttarakhand
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends