Visitors can enjoy all that Delvin has to offer including its golf courses. There are 36 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Delvin
A favorite place to visit in the city is Delvin Castle Golf Club. Additionally, you'll find Athboy Karting Centre and Fore Abbey in the area.
As you plan your trip to Delvin, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of city, but you can select from 36 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Knightsbrook Hotel Spa & Golf Resort is 14 mi (22.5 km) from the center of Delvin. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Trim can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a golf course, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Trim Castle Hotel is 12.9 mi (20.8 km) from central Delvin. This 4-star hotel in Trim features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and WiFi.
- The Johnstown Estate is located 17.6 mi (28.4 km) from the heart of Delvin. This 4-star hotel in Enfield features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
Dressing for Delvin
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 52°F and the nighttime average to be 37°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 66°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 69°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 60°F during the day and 37°F at night
- Delvin gets about 1.06 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 67°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 38°F