Overview of the ART, a hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 2 Double Beds (Canvas)
Room, 1 King Bed (Canvas)
Room, 1 King Bed, Mountain View
Room, 2 Double Beds (Broadway)
Room, 1 King Bed (Broadway)
Room, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, Mountain View
Suite, View (Museum)
Suite, Mountain View
Broadway King Accessible
Broadway King with Sofabed
Canvas King Accessible
Capital Accessible Suite
About this area
Located in Denver's Golden Triangle neighborhood, the ART, a hotel is in the city center and near a metro station. History Colorado and Denver Art Museum are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit 16th Street Mall and Union Station. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Coors Field or Pepsi Center. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- History Colorado - 1 min walk
- Denver Public Library - 3 min walk
- Denver Art Museum - 5 min walk
- Colorado State Capitol Building - 6 min walk
- Paramount Theater - 13 min walk
- Denver Union Station - 4 min drive
- 16th - California Station - 15 min walk
- Denver, CO (DEN-Denver Intl.) - 35 min drive
- Fire Restaurant — 1 min walk
About this property
the ART, a hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10.00 and USD 25 for adults, USD 6.00 and USD 12.00 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 40.00 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Very cool art museum turned into a hotel. Only issue I had was the bathroom sink of my expensive room didn’t drain, and the shower wasn’t sealed so water leaked onto the floor. But beautiful top level room with incredible views