Visiting Diamond Lake
Visitors can enjoy all that Diamond Lake has to offer including the ski areas and parks. There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Diamond Lake
Favorite places to visit in the city include Diamond Lake, Cat Ski Mt. Bailey, and Crater Lake National Park. Additionally, you might want to add Umpqua National Forest to your agenda.
As you plan your trip to Diamond Lake, you might not find accommodations in the city center, but you can choose from 5 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Union Creek Resort is located 21.7 mi (34.9 km) from the heart of Diamond Lake. Guests who stay at this 3-star cabin in Prospect can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with an in-room microwave. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
- Eagle Crater Lake Inn is 19.1 mi (30.7 km) from the center of Diamond Lake. This 2.5-star motel in Chemult features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and helpful staff.
- Crater Lake Lodge - Inside the Park is 15.2 mi (24.5 km) from central Diamond Lake. This 2-star hotel in Crater Lake features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Diamond Lake
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 62°F and the nighttime average to be 32°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 93°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 78°F during the day and 32°F at night
- About 17.76 inches of rain falls on Diamond Lake each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 33°F