Visitors can enjoy all that Dosemealti has to offer including the parks and monuments. Termessos, Kursunlu Falls, and Duden Waterfalls are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 2437 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Antalya
- The closest major airport is in Antalya (AYT-Antalya Intl.), 22.9 mi (36.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Dosemealti
A couple of favorite places to visit are Ariassos and Karain Cave. In the area, you'll also find Termessos and Kursunlu Falls.
As you plan your trip to Dosemealti, you might not find an accommodation centrally located, but you can choose from 342 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Vib Best Western Antalya is 6.4 mi (10.4 km) from the center of Dosemealti. With a stay at this hotel in Dosemealti, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Akra Hotel is located 23 mi (37 km) from the heart of Dosemealti. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Antalya can enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
- Hotel Su & Aqualand is 21 mi (33.7 km) from central Dosemealti. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Antalya can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a free water park, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and room size.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Duden Waterfalls, 16.8 mi/27.1 km from the city center, and Glass Pyramid Congress and Exhibition Centre, which is 20.6 mi (33.1 km) away.
Dressing for Dosemealti
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 58°F and the nighttime average to be 29°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 76°F during the day and 32°F at night
- Dosemealti gets about 1.06 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 87°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 31°F