Downpatrick Racecourse is an interesting attraction to stop by.
It resides in Downpatrick, 20 miles from Belfast.
The lack of accommodations in the immediate area of Downpatrick Racecourse never stops tourists from coming to this attraction. The Merchant Hotel is a good option as it is 20 miles away. You might also want to consider The Bushmills Inn and the Tankardstown, 70 miles and 55 miles away from Downpatrick Racecourse.
Other Places to Visit near Downpatrick Racecourse
Don't forget that there are also plenty of other things happening within close range of Downpatrick Racecourse:
- Pick up some brochures at St. Patrick Centre and make sure you've got all the information you need to make the most of your time in the region.
- Downpatrick & County Down Railway is a fascinating day out for anyone interested in railways.
- You're likely to come across Down Cathedral while you're in town. As the area's most significant Catholic church, this landmark is rich with cultural importance.
- Take note of how stories come alive as you look at the intriguing collection at Down County Museum.
- Down Arts Centre is a community venue that offers locals and visitors alike a myriad of events and exhibitions, including art displays, festivals and artist workshops.