Visitors to Dublin are sure to enjoy the restaurants and coffeehouses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's opera houses and architecture.
- There are 22 hotels and other accommodations in Dublin
- The closest major airport is in Macon, GA (MCN-Middle Georgia Regional), 42.3 mi (68.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Dublin
The city is notable for landmarks like Wadley Baptist Church, Patriot Square, and Wadley United Methodist Church. The city's natural beauty is on display at Harmon Park, Wadley Memorial Park, and George L. Smith State Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Dublin Mall and Georgia Sports Arena.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 22 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Dublin. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Page House Bed and Breakfast - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable rooms.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Dublin - Our customers like the overall value and pool at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites I-16 - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Dublin
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 74°F and the nighttime average to be 35°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 93°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 94°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 82°F during the day and 35°F at night
- About 47.30 inches of rain falls on Dublin each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 92°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 36°F