Visitors can enjoy all that Eastman has to offer including the live music, golf courses, and riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's university setting, monuments, and restaurants.
- You'll find 47 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Perry
- The closest major airport is in Macon, GA (MCN-Middle Georgia Regional), 43.9 mi (70.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Eastman
The university setting is a highlight of the city and Middle Georgia College Aviation School is worth a campus tour. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Dodge County Courthouse and Dodge County Golf Club.
Here's a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Quality Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
Dressing for Eastman
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 72°F and the nighttime average to be 36°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 90°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September averages 91°F during the day and 59°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 81°F during the day and 36°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Eastman is 46.93 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 37°F