Visitors can enjoy all that Cochran has to offer including its restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals.
- You'll find 47 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Perry
- The closest major airport is in Macon, GA (MCN-Middle Georgia Regional), 26.5 mi (42.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Cochran
Places to visit in the larger region include Hawkinsville Veterans Memorial Park, Pulaski County Courthouse, and Hawkinsville Opera House. Additionally, you'll find Southern Hills Golf & Country Club and Dodge County Golf Club in the area.
This is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Cochran Inn & Suites - This 2-star motel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
Dressing for Cochran
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 72°F during the day and 36°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 90°F, while the average at night is 48°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 91°F with nighttime averages of 59°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 81°F and nighttime averages of 36°F
- Average annual rainfall for Cochran is 46.93 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 37°F