Visitors to Dungloe are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's bars and seaside.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Dungloe
- The closest major airport is in Donegal (CFN), 5.9 mi (9.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Letterkenny (LTR-Letterkenny Airfield), 26 mi (41.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Dungloe
Places to visit in the larger region include Dooey Beach, Lough Nacung, and Narin Beach. You'll also find Gweedore Golf Club and Mount Errigal in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Dungloe. This is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Waterfront Hotel Dungloe - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Dungloe
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 52°F during the day and 35°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 65°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 67°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 59°F and nighttime averages of 36°F
- About 32.01 inches of rain falls on Dungloe each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 66°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 36°F