Visiting Duong To
Visitors to Duong To are sure to enjoy the beaches and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's gardens, sporting events, and entertainment choices.
- There are 19 hotels and other accommodations in Duong To
- The closest major airport is in Phu Quoc (PQC-Phu Quoc Intl.), 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Duong To
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Phu Quoc Beach and Suoi Tranh Waterfall. You'll also find Ho Quoc Pagoda and Phu Quoc Night Market in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 19 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Duong To. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Novotel Phu Quoc Resort - With a stay at this 4.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Sol Beach House Phu Quoc by Melia - Our customers like the overall value and central location at this hotel. This 4.5-star hotel features 3 outdoor pools, a private beach, and 3 restaurants.
- Mercury Phu Quoc Resort & Villas - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers love its central location and spacious, clean rooms.
Dressing for Duong To
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 90°F and the nighttime average to be 73°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 90°F during the day and 78°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 86°F during the day and 73°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Duong To is 2.68 inches
- Hottest months are usually April and March with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 74°F