Travelers to Durant will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Durant
Places to visit in the larger region include Redbud Springs Golf Club, Attala County Courthouse, and Mary-Ricks Thornton Cultural Center. Additionally, you'll find Niles Park and Kosciusko Museum and Information Center in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Durant, you might not find an accommodation in the heart of city, but you can select from 6 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Oak Tree Inn is 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from the center of Durant. Guests who stay at this 2-star motel in Durant can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Americas Best Value Inn-Kosciusko is located 18 mi (28.9 km) from the heart of Durant. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Kosciusko can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff.
- Econo Lodge is 18 mi (28.9 km) from central Durant. Guests who stay at this 2-star motel in Kosciusko can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and WiFi.
Dressing for Durant
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 69°F during the day and 30°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 88°F, while the average at night is 43°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 54°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 79°F and nighttime averages of 31°F
- About 57.17 inches of rain falls on Durant each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 32°F