Bed and Breakfast in Durban
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured B&B in Durban
Other property types in Durban
Curiocity Durban - Hostel
Reviewed on Feb 21, 2020
The Blue Waters Hotel
Reviewed on Mar 13, 2020
Bayside Hotel 100
Reviewed on Mar 14, 2020
B&Bs and More in Durban
If you're looking for something a little more offbeat than your standard hotel experience, a bed and breakfast might be the perfect option for your getaway. Durban offers 103 lodging options, including 15 B&Bs, so you'll have lots of options for your stay. When you want to explore the surroundings in Durban, Durban Art Gallery and Durban Natural Science Museum are a couple notable museums worth checking out.
With attentive service, an atmosphere suited to mingling with other guests, and breakfast served on site, B&Bs offer a unique setting. Check out these B&Bs in Durban:
The Troll and Tulip: 3 stars
- English breakfast
- Outdoor pool
Sommersby: 3 stars, 12 rooms
- Full breakfast
- Individually decorated rooms
Coweys Corner: 4 stars, 6 rooms
Botany Bay Lodge: 4 rooms
Beechwood B&B: 3 stars, 14 rooms
Weather in Durban
Weather can be a big factor in planning a trip, so you can check out this information to help you figure out when to travel to Durban:
- The hottest months are typically January and February, while July and June are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 1.10 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 80° F and nighttime temperatures average 65° F
- April-June: 78° F is the daytime average and 51° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 73° F and nighttime averages are around 51° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 79° F during the day and 60° F at night
Things to See and Do in Durban
Travelers enjoy Durban for its beaches and casinos. If you're looking to find something to do during your travels, you might consider checking out uShaka Marine World and Durban Funworld. You might put Sahara Stadium Kingsmead and Farewell Square on your list if you want to see more of the area.
Durban is also known for its:
- Cultural attractions
- Theme parks
- Shark viewing
What Are the Best Transportation Options In and Around Durban?
Fly into Durban (DUR-King Shaka Intl.), which is located 17.7 mi (28.4 km) from the heart of the city. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.