Visiting Durrat Al-Arous
Visitors can enjoy all that Durrat Al-Arous has to offer including its waterfront. In Durrat Al-Arous, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Jeddah (JED-King Abdulaziz Intl.), 22.6 mi (36.4 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Durrat Al-Arous
A favorite place to visit in the city is Durrah Marina. In the area, you'll also find Dhahban Mosque and Twina Fish Market.
As you plan your trip to Durrat Al-Arous, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the city center, but you can select from 21 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- La Fontaine Rose Beach Resort is located in the heart of Durrat Al-Arous. Guests who stay at this 4-star resort in Dhahban can enjoy access to a private beach and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Durrah Beach Resort is located in central Durrat Al-Arous. This 3.5-star hotel in Dhahban features a marina, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
Dressing for Durrat Al-Arous
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 88°F and the nighttime average to be 64°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 98°F during the day and 68°F at night
- July through September averages 99°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 96°F during the day and 66°F at night
- About 0 inches of rain falls on Durrat Al-Arous each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 98°F, while the coldest months are February and March with an average of 65°F