Picture yourself sauntering around the roads of your perfect vacation, taking note of the buildings or the lovely settings everywhere around you. But Eastgate Centre is one draw you're especially looking forward to. It has been on your bucket list for as long as you can remember, and the moment has finally arrived to tick it off.
What Are Some Places to Stay Nearby Eastgate Centre?
Hotels near Eastgate Centre
Travel experiences come in in many different packages. You'll have memories aplenty after a visit to Eastgate Centre.
This destination is only one of the hidden treasures that Harare, the nation's capital city, offers travelers.
With 14 places to stay within 2 miles of Eastgate Centre, you can spend less time commuting and more time having fun. Consider the Meikles Hotel, the Cresta Oasis and the Rainbow Towers Hotel And Conference Centre. They are located 0.1 miles, 0.4 miles and 1 mile away, respectively.
Whether you're traveling alone or with others, you might like to secure your accommodation at one of the several budget hotels nearby. Located 0.5 miles away is the Holiday Inn Harare, but you might also like to check out the Cresta Jameson if you want a choice. It's only 0.6 miles away.
If you're in the mood to splurge on something a bit more more luxurious, you have a number of upmarket hotel options at your fingertips. Make sure you look up the Lolos Elegant Three Bedroom Apartment, which is just 1 mile away. Another great hotel is the Lolos Cosy One Bedroom Apartment, 1 mile away.
B2C Coworking is a decent spot close to Eastgate Centre. Sightseers seeking a caffeine break venture here for coffee and yummy treats. When the sun fades, you should head to Mnandi La Gourmet for a complete dining experience. Finally, head to Explorers bar and grab a round of wines.
Before your flight departs, check out some of the other things to do that are in the vicinity of Eastgate Centre:
- Try and spend a while taking in the atmosphere and chatting with the locals at African Unity Square.
- There's no doubt you will fall in love with the stunning and unique pieces on display at National Art Gallery, a place to easily spend a few hours getting your cultural fix.
- If you love spending time in fresh surroundings, Harare Gardens is a popular spot that you ought to explore.
- Educate yourself on this area's people and stories from the past at Queen Victoria Museum, a curious museum that contains a good historical collection.
- National Museum is a fantastic place to hide on a rainy day. Here, you and the kids can learn about experiments and have a bunch of fun at the same time.
Many tourists find their way to Eastgate Centre by rail transport. It's only 0.3 miles from Harare Train Station to your destination.
Expedia's inventory of rooms in Harare supplies everything you need, so you're certain to find locations near Eastgate Centre that you'll love. You shouldn't be alone: Harare was a quite favored destination in the last year. Need help making a decision? All the information you're looking for you'll find just a few clicks away. You can travel with certainty once booking time hits, too: explorers of all kinds approved of their Harare hotel.
- You'll find hotels in Harare are always orderly and neat.
- We've got suites that are pleasant for all groups, from big reunions to singles.
- Fitting for such a dazzling feature, the staff at accommodation close to Eastgate Centre exceed all expectations.
It's clear why hotels close to Harare received more visitors in the past year than the year prior to that. With our extensive inventory of hotels near Eastgate Centre, you can stay right nearby.
Interesting Harare Facts
With Eastgate Centre checked off your timetable, you'll still have things to do in Harare.
- Harare hasn't been really noted in the guide books, but it is now beginning to find its place.
- Harare also is on the ball when it comes to individual treatment after you spend some hours on its abundant action.
- Find the perfect store to purchase a few gifts and enjoy a delightful supper of the local ingredients.
You'll never regret paying a visit to Harare, particularly when you have awesome deals on hotel rooms near Eastgate Centre from Expedia. Wave goodbye to the same old landmarks and greet some all-new selfies!