Visitors to Eckington are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its bars. Beauchief Abbey, Millennium Gallery, and Ponds Forge International Sports Centre are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Eckington
- The closest major airport is in Doncaster (DSA-Robin Hood), 19 mi (30.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Nottingham (NQT), 29.2 mi (47 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Eckington
A favorite place to visit in the city is Renishaw Hall. In the area, you'll also find Beauchief Abbey and Millennium Gallery.
Here's a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Ravencar Farm Bed and Breakfast - Amenities at this 4-star bed & breakfast include free breakfast and an in-room coffeemaker. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Ponds Forge International Sports Centre, located 6.7 mi (10.8 km) from the city center, and Peace Gardens, which is 6.8 mi/10.9 km away.
Dressing for Eckington
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 51°F and the nighttime average to be 35°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 66°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 69°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 59°F during the day and 37°F at night
- About 0.71 inches of rain falls on Eckington each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 67°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 35°F