Find Hotels in Edgewood, FL
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Aug 31, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 21, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 22, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 22, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Edgewood has to offer including the lakeside setting and hockey games. Universal Studios Florida™, SeaWorld® Orlando, and Walt Disney World® are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 8934 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Orlando
- The closest major airport is in Orlando, FL (MCO-Orlando Intl.), 6 mi (9.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Kissimmee, FL (ISM-Kissimmee Gateway), 13.7 mi (22 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Edgewood
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Universal Studios Florida™, SeaWorld® Orlando, and Walt Disney World®. In the area, you'll also find Florida Mall and Universal’s Islands of Adventure™.
As you start planning your visit to Edgewood, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 770 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Serene Lakefront Duplex w/ Boat, Pool, and hot tub is 0.2 mi (0.4 km) from central Edgewood. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star resort in Orlando can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
- Avanti Palms Resort and Conference Center is located 5.6 mi (9 km) from the heart of Edgewood. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Lake Buena Vista can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and helpful staff.
- B Resort and Spa located in Disney Springs® Resort Area is 10.6 mi (17.1 km) from the center of Edgewood. This 4-star resort in Orlando features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and 3 restaurants. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and bar.
Top places to visit outside the city include Orange County Convention Center, located 5.9 mi (9.5 km) from the heart of the city, and Aquatica, which is 6.7 mi/10.8 km away.
Dressing for Edgewood
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 49°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 59°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 92°F with nighttime averages of 72°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 87°F and nighttime averages of 50°F
- Edgewood gets about 53.19 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 92°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 52°F