Get an overview of this hotelRomantic Edinburgh hotel in Leith, walk to Royal Yacht Britannia
Popular property highlights
Located in Leith, this romantic hotel is within 2 mi (3 km) of Royal Yacht Britannia, Edinburgh Playhouse Theatre, and Easter Road Stadium. Palace of Holyroodhouse and Arthur's Seat are also within 3 mi (5 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, 24-hour room service, conference rooms, and dry cleaning are onsite.
All 100 rooms offer free WiFi, 24-hour room service, and flat-screen TVs with digital channels. Minibars, coffee makers, and hair dryers are among the other amenities available to guests.
- Comfortable rooms
- Central location
- Proximity to shopping and nightlife
- Helpful staff
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 1926 square feet (179 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Malmaison Edinburgh is a smoke-free property.
- Fitness facilities
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Total number of rooms - 100
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 4
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 1926
- Conference space size (meters) - 179
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Premium TV channels
- Hair dryer
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Brasserie - This brasserie specializes in British cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center.
Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10.00 per pet, per night
- Dogs only
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 5 rooms. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 13.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 10.00 per pet, per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Edinburgh Malmaison
- Malmaison Edinburgh
- Malmaison Hotel Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Malmaison Hotel
- Malmaison Hotel Edinburgh Scotland
- Malmaison Edinburgh Hotel
We should mention
One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.