Visiting El Bosque
Visitors can enjoy all that El Bosque has to offer including its parks. In El Bosque, there are 12 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Jerez de La Frontera (XRY), 30.6 mi (49.3 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in El Bosque
A favorite place to visit in the city is Botanial Garden El Castillejo. You'll also find Iptuci Salt Pans and Castle of Matrera in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in El Bosque. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Hotel Rural Enrique Calvillo is located in the heart of El Bosque. This 1-star hotel in El Bosque features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar.
- Albergue Inturjoven El Bosque - Hostel is located in central El Bosque. This 2-star hostel in El Bosque features free breakfast, a rooftop terrace, and a game room.
- Casa La Vega is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from the city's heart. Located in El Bosque, this 3-star country house features a kitchenette, a fireplace, and a furnished balcony.
Dressing for El Bosque
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 68°F and the nighttime average to be 42°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 90°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September averages 95°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 82°F during the day and 44°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for El Bosque is 0.79 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 93°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 43°F