Find Motels in El Paso
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Motels in El Paso
Other property types in El Paso
Home2 Suites by Hilton El Paso Airport, TX
Reviewed on Sep 14, 2020
Radisson Hotel El Paso Airport
Reviewed on Aug 28, 2020
Hotel Indigo El Paso Downtown
Reviewed on Jul 31, 2020
El Paso Motels for the Frugal Traveler
You'll find 20 low-priced motels in El Paso among more than 138 hotels and other lodging choices. These budget-friendly accommodations can help you save some cash when compared with traditional hotels, which offer more amenities but ones that you may not use.
Because you'll save on your room, you can enjoy more of the attractions in El Paso. Not-to-be-missed sights include El Paso Zoo, Chamizal National Memorial, and El Paso Museum of Art.
Fun fact: Motels began in the 1920s as a place to stay for the weary traveler taking a road trip along America's major roadways. Motels often offer free parking, and many have outdoor pools.
Here are some of our customers' best-rated El Paso motels to select from:
- Stay within a 5-minute drive of Western Playland Amusement Park and Sunland Park Racetrack and Casino.
- Enjoy access to the outdoor pool, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
- An outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking are available during your stay.
- It's located within a 10-minute drive of El Paso Zoo and Cielo Vista Mall.
- Enjoy access to the 24-hour front desk, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
- Stay within a 10-minute drive of Western Playland Amusement Park and El Paso Museum of History.
- You'll be located within a 5-minute drive of El Paso Zoo and Cielo Vista Mall.
- Room amenities like free WiFi are included, along with freebies like breakfast, parking, and an airport shuttle.
- Stay within a quick 5-minute drive of Cielo Vista Mall.
- Enjoy the in-room free WiFi, and freebies including breakfast, parking, and an airport shuttle.
What to Do in El PasoAs you're sightseeing around this family-friendly area, take time to check out the shops and live music. Visitors to El Paso like its mountain landscape and restaurants.
Here are some popular places:
- El Paso Zoo
- Chamizal National Memorial
- El Paso Museum of Art
These are some of the parks and outdoorsy places:
- Franklin Mountains State Park
- El Paso Municipal Rose Garden
- Ascarate Lake City Park
You'll find these family-friendly attractions:
- Western Playland Amusement Park
- Bob-O's Family Fun Center
- Adventure Zone
El Paso is also known for its:
Best Time to Visit El PasoFigure out the ideal time to visit El Paso by reviewing these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically June and July, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 74° F and nighttime temperatures average 31° F
- April-June: 97° F is the daytime average and 46° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 96° F and nighttime averages are around 58° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 83° F during the day and 31° F at night
- Average rainfall is 8.58 inches in a year
How to Get to El Paso and Around the Area
|El Paso, TX (ELP-El Paso Intl.)||Airport||3.4 mi (5.4 km)|
|Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua (CJS-Abraham Gonzalez Intl.)||Airport||9.5 mi (15.3 km)|
|El Paso Union Depot||Train Station||3.2 mi (5.2 km)|