Find Pet-Friendly Hotels in El Paso, TX from $33
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on El Paso Pet-friendly Hotels
Top El Paso Pet-friendly Hotels
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 14, 2020
El Paso Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a pet-friendly getaway in El Paso? Frolic with your furry friend at one of the 55 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Read about the most popular El Paso hotels and accommodations that are favorites of guests who bring their pets:
- Red Roof Inn El Paso East is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Our customers appreciate this 2-star hotel's property condition and location.
- Pets are welcome at Best Western Anthony/West El Paso. This hotel offers an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's clean guestrooms and location.
- Pets can join their owners at Embassy Suites by Hilton El Paso. This hotel provides guests with a restaurant and sofa beds. Our customers enjoy this 3.5-star hotel's bar and comfortable rooms.
Planning Your Trip to El Paso
Want to know the best time of year to visit? Arrange some outings with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 74°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 31°F
- April-June: the average is 97°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 96°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 83°F as the daytime average and 31°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for El Paso is 9.22 inches
Exploring El Paso with Your Pet
Known for its zoo, El Paso has lots to offer visitors including its sports, live music, and mountains. See the local sights and visit top attractions like El Paso Zoo and Chamizal National Memorial. While you're there, make sure you don't miss El Paso Museum of Art and El Paso Museum of History. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Aqua Life, The Coral Reef, or Dog's Day Out.