Visitors to Elea are sure to enjoy the seaside, spas, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its bars. In Elea, there are 4 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Elea
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and Viandini Beach. Additionally, you might want to add Elea Chapel to your agenda.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Alas Resort & Spa - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and helpful staff.
Dressing for Elea
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 58°F and the nighttime average to be 44°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 82°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 78°F during the day and 46°F at night
- Elea gets about 0.79 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 46°F