Think of yourself strolling through the downtown area during your future day off, noticing the architecture or the beautiful world all around you. But there's one draw you are especially prepared for: Plitra Beach. You've wanted to wander there for a while, and right now is finally the time to tick it off.
Hotels Near Plitra Beach
Hotels near Plitra Beach
Want to check out Plitra Beach?
If you're eager to get there, it is 95 miles to Monemvasia from Athens, the capital city.
Grab a hotel in this area. There are 2 to choose from. Consider the Princess Kyniska Suites and Kyniska Hotel. They're within 2 miles of Plitra Beach.
Those running a tight ship can choose from a number of low-cost hotels that are in the vicinity. A few places that come highly recommended include the Elea Mare Hotel and the Alas Resort & Spa.
Think about treating yourself to a few nights at the Lakonia Bay - Apartments, just 5 miles away.
Make a stop at Sweetarmonia - γλυκιΑρμονία (Plitra) for a hot coffee prior to a day of excitement. When it's dinnertime, go to Asopitan Plaz (Asopos). It's just 0.1 miles away.
When you're in the area, you'll figure out that there's loads more than just Plitra Beach to check out:
- The collapsed framework of Plitra Ruins is a sight to see.
- Take your kids to the fascinating Monemvasia Archaeological Museum and check out unique artifacts and the historical peoples to whom they belong.
- Those interested in history will enjoy Kastro – Medieval Town, a well-looked after area that serves as an example of time gone by.
- Easy to locate, Our Lady of Hrisafittisa is an iconic piece of the landscape. This place of worship plays an important role in the social and religious culture of the area.
- Having a look at the tumbledown remnants of Monenvasia Kastro is a memorable encounter.
Resorts and hotels in Monemvasia here on Expedia provide everything you need, so you can be sure to get a place to stay near Plitra Beach that you'll appreciate. Monemvasia saw more than a few guests in the past year, so start hunting. Need help making a decision? Get the secret advice you need. You'll rest assured once reservation time arrives, too: explorers of all kinds recommend their Monemvasia hotel.
- "Fresh, presentable, and set to greet you" is how Monemvasia hotel rooms will be waiting.
- And we have suites that are cozy for everyone, including big families and individuals.
- Fitting for such a lovely feature, the fronk desk service at hotels close to Plitra Beach is grand.
Rooms in Monemvasia got additional visitors in 2016 than 2015, and it's easy to see why. And thanks to Expedia's extensive catalogue of hotels near Plitra Beach, your number one spot awaits.
Learn All About Monemvasia
You'll still have things to do in Monemvasia after Plitra Beach is done.
- Monemvasia is now starting to become established after having been a closed book.
- Take a day to plot one or more of the excursions, and you'll soon also see Monemvasia knows a few things about specialized treatment.
- Drop in on one of Monemvasia's monuments, then head out on the town to conclude your exploration with a bang.
Say goodbye to the same old landmarks and say hello to more than a few new selfies. You won't regret planning a holiday to Monemvasia, especially when you cash in on Expedia's awesome deals on hotel rooms near Plitra Beach. Reserve now!