Visitors can enjoy all that Ennetbuergen has to offer including the mountain views, spas, and restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its relaxing setting. Swiss Transportation Museum, Chapel Bridge, and Lucerne Town Hall are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Ennetbuergen
- The closest major airport is in Zurich (ZRH), 32.6 mi (52.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Ennetbuergen
A favorite place to visit in the city is Swiss Alps. In the area, you'll also find Swiss Transportation Museum and Chapel Bridge.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Ennetbuergen. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Villa Honegg - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Buergenstock Hotel & Alpine Spa - Amenities at this hotel include 2 indoor pools and an in-room fireplace.
Popular places to see around the area include Lucerne Town Hall, located 6.8 mi (10.9 km) from the city center, and Loewenplatz, which is 6.8 mi/11 km away.
Dressing for Ennetbuergen
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 52°F during the day and 24°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 71°F, while the average at night is 35°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 73°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 59°F and nighttime averages of 25°F
- Average annual rainfall for Ennetbuergen is 1.06 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 71°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 26°F