Visitors to Erwin are sure to enjoy the restaurants and mountain views. Tourists can also enjoy the city's festivals and cafés.
- You'll find 79 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Tri-Cities
- The closest major airport is in Tri-Cities, TN (TRI-Tri-Cities Regional), 23.6 mi (38 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Erwin
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the mountain views and Erwin Linear Trail. Additionally, you'll find Big Bald and East Tennessee State University in the area.
Here's a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Mountain Inn & Suites - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and convenient parking.
Dressing for Erwin
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 63°F and the nighttime average to be 24°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 85°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 86°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 74°F during the day and 26°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Erwin is 45.12 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 85°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 27°F