Visiting Es Migjorn Gran
Visitors to Es Migjorn Gran are sure to enjoy the beaches, restaurants, and bars. The welcoming and relaxing setting also entices those visiting the city. Top sights around the area include Monte Toro and Mahon Harbour.
- There are 18 hotels and other accommodations in Es Migjorn Gran
- The closest major airport is in Mahon (MAH-Minorca), 11.2 mi (18.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Es Migjorn Gran
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Beach of Binigaus, Santo Tomas Beach, and Cala Escorxada. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Cala Fustam and Son Bou Beach.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 18 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Es Migjorn Gran. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Rural Binigaus Vell - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- Sol Beach House Menorca - Adults only - Our customers like the beach locale and convenient parking at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Globales Lord Nelson - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale and pool.
Top places to visit in the area include Monte Toro, located 5.1 mi (8.3 km) from the heart of the city, and Mahon Harbour, which is 12 mi/19.3 km away.
Dressing for Es Migjorn Gran
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 62°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 44°F
- From April to June, the average is 79°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 74°F as the daytime average and 46°F as the nighttime average
- Es Migjorn Gran gets about 0.75 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 46°F