Visitors to Eufaula are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés, shopping, and opera houses.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodations in Eufaula
- The closest major airport is in Columbus, GA (CSG-Columbus Metropolitan), 43.5 mi (70.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Dothan, AL (DHN-Dothan Regional), 44.8 mi (72.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Eufaula
Favorite places to visit in the city include Eufaula Country Club, Eufaula-Barbour County Chamber of Commerce, and Old Creek Town Recreation Area. Additionally, you'll find Providence Canyon State Outdoor Recreation Area in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Eufaula. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Eufaula - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Quality Inn And Suites Eufaula - Our customers like the overall value and central location at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Eufaula - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and convenient parking.
Dressing for Eufaula
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 36°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 93°F, while the average at night is 48°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 93°F with nighttime averages of 60°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 84°F and nighttime averages of 36°F
- Average annual rainfall for Eufaula is 50.20 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 93°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 38°F