Evanston Motels for the Frugal Traveler
You can select from more than 12 hotels and other lodging choices in Evanston, though you'll find just 4 affordable motels. When you pick one of these cheaper accommodations, there might not be abundant amenities like you'd find at a traditional hotel but you'll save more cash for your trip.
Fun fact: The first motels popped up in the 1920s as a place to stay for the weary traveler driving along America's major roadways. Motels often include free parking, and many also include an outdoor pool.
Here are some of our customers' recommended Evanston motels available to book:
Super 8 by Wyndham Evanston
- Enjoy access to the laundry facilities, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
Econo Lodge Evanston
- A fitness center along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
Motel 6 Evanston
- Enjoy access to the outdoor pool, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
Travelodge by Wyndham Evanston
- A 24-hour front desk along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
Things to Do in Evanston
Those who've visited Evanston like the riverfront. Enjoy all there is to see and do in this family-friendly area while you're out sightseeing.
Evanston is also popular for its:
- Bird watching
- Historical sites
Best Time to Visit Evanston
Figure out the ideal time to visit Evanston by checking the seasonal weather details below:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while December and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 49° F and nighttime temperatures average 10° F
- April-June: 78° F is the daytime average and 24° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 83° F and nighttime averages are around 33° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 64° F during the day and 10° F at night
- Average rainfall is 12.20 inches in a year