Visitors to Evanston are sure to enjoy the riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its architecture. In Evanston, there are 11 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Evanston
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the riverfront and Bear River State Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Uinta County Museum and Purple Sage Golf Course.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Evanston. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Evanston - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Holiday Inn Express Evanston - Our customers like the quiet location and comfortable, quiet rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Best Western Dunmar Inn - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its quiet location and room size.
Dressing for Evanston
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 49°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 10°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 24°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 33°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 64°F as the daytime average and 10°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Evanston is 12.20 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 80°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 11°F