Find Hotels in Huntsville, UT
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $155
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 20, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 17, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 3, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 27, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 27, 2019
Reviewed on Oct 19, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 12, 2019
Reviewed on Oct 22, 2019
Reviewed on Aug 14, 2020
Reviewed on Feb 4, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 8, 2019
Reviewed on Oct 16, 2017
Reviewed on Dec 11, 2019
Reviewed on Dec 11, 2019
Visitors can enjoy all that Huntsville has to offer including the ski areas, mountain views, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its bars. A top sight in the area is Lagoon Amusement Park.
- You'll find 180 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Ogden
- The closest major airport is in Salt Lake City, UT (SLC-Salt Lake City Intl.), 40.8 mi (65.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Huntsville
Places to visit in the larger region include Powder Mountain Ski Resort, Wolf Mountain Ski Resort, and Snowbasin Ski Resort. You'll also find George S. Eccles Dinosaur Park and Dee Events Center in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Huntsville. This is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Valley House Inn - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room fireplace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and breakfast.
One of the top places to see in the surrounding area is Lagoon Amusement Park, located 26.5 mi (42.7 km) from the center of the city.
Dressing for Huntsville
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 59°F during the day and 20°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 88°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 92°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 72°F and nighttime averages of 21°F
- Huntsville gets about 26.34 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 23°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Huntsville?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Huntsville, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Huntsville?
What's the best hotel for a romantic vacation to Huntsville?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Huntsville?
Where is the best hotel to stay close to Diamond Peaks 6 Run Heli-Ski Tour?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Huntsville?
What's the best accommodation in Huntsville that's close to historical sites?
What's the best place to stay for a ski vacation in Huntsville?
What are some accommodations with pools in Huntsville?
Recent reviews of Huntsville hotels
More trip options
- Huntsville Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Huntsville Airports
- Hotels near Popular Huntsville Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Huntsville
- More Hotel Options in Huntsville
- More Popular Hotels in Ogden
- Other Hotels near Huntsville, Ogden
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends