Visitors can enjoy all that Everett has to offer including the golf courses, riverfront, and parks. There are 35 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Altoona, PA (AOO-Blair County), 20.4 mi (32.8 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Johnstown, PA (JST-John Murtha Johnstown - Cambria County), 33.2 mi (53.4 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Everett
A couple of favorite places to visit are Down River Golf Course and Tenley Park. In the area, you'll also find Crawford's Museum and National Museum of the American Coverlet.
As you start planning your visit to Everett, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 21 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Rocky Gap Casino & Resort is 26 mi (41.8 km) from central Everett. This 3-star hotel in Flintstone features a casino, 3 restaurants, and an indoor pool. Our customers like its bar and beach locale.
- Omni Bedford Springs Resort is 7.6 mi (12.2 km) from the center of Everett. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star resort in Bedford can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a golf course, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Cumberland is located 32.3 mi (51.9 km) from the heart of Everett. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Cumberland can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its central location and helpful staff.
Dressing for Everett
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 20°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 34°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 82°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 66°F and nighttime averages of 20°F
- About 35.59 inches of rain falls on Everett each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 80°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 21°F