Visitors can enjoy all that Ewing has to offer including the mountain views and riverfront. The rural and scenic setting also entices those visiting the city. There are 27 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Ewing
Places to visit in the larger region include Cumberland Gap National Historical Park, Middlesboro Mall, and Bell County Historical Society Museum. In the area, you'll also find Wasioto Winds Golf Course and Pine Mountain State Resort Park.
As you plan for your vacation to Ewing, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can choose from 27 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Holiday Inn Express Middlesboro is 10.6 mi (17 km) from central Ewing. This 2.5-star hotel in Middlesboro features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its proximity to shopping and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Pine Mountain State Resort Park is located 13.8 mi (22.2 km) from the heart of Ewing. This 3-star hotel in Pineville features a golf course, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its dining options and pool.
- Cumberland Gap Inn is 8.8 mi (14.2 km) from the center of Ewing. This 2.5-star motel in Cumberland Gap features free WiFi, free parking, and a terrace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Ewing
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 64°F during the day and 22°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 36°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 86°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 74°F and nighttime averages of 23°F
- Average annual rainfall for Ewing is 46.97 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 24°F