Visitors to Exmore are sure to enjoy the seafood restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's wineries and beaches.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Exmore
- The closest major airport is in Norfolk, VA (ORF-Norfolk Intl.), 46.6 mi (75 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Exmore
Kayaking is a top activity, and Holly Grove Vineyards is one place to visit. Additionally, you might want to add Northampton Shopping Center to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Exmore. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Suites Exmore Eastern Shore - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Holiday Inn Express and Suites Exmore, Eastern Shore - Our customers like the overall value and pool at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Quality Inn & Suites - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Exmore
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 62°F and the nighttime average to be 31°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 87°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 75°F during the day and 31°F at night
- About 44.96 inches of rain falls on Exmore each year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 32°F