Find Hotels in Onancock, VA
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Jul 8, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 10, 2020
Visitors to Onancock are sure to enjoy the beaches and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's bars and opera houses.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in Onancock
- The closest major airport is in Salisbury, MD (SBY-Salisbury - Ocean City Wicomico Regional), 44.5 mi (71.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Onancock
A favorite place to visit in the city is Red Queen Gallery. You'll also find Tangier History Museum and Northampton Shopping Center in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Onancock. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Inn at Onancock - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast.
- The Charlotte Hotel & Restaurant - Our customers like the WiFi and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Onancock
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 31°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 87°F, while the average at night is 42°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 57°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 75°F and nighttime averages of 31°F
- About 44.96 inches of rain falls on Onancock each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 32°F