Do not stay at this hotel!!!
Posted Jun 27, 2016
It's disappointing that this hotel is available through Expedia. The room was disgusting and unsafe--worst hotel I've ever stayed at. I was put in a "smoking" room, even though I did not book it. I had a late check-in, so I was stuck with it. The furniture pieces (dresser and night stands) had broken/missing handles, the blanket on the bed had a cigarette hole the size of a quarter, the bath towels were miniscule in size and rough as sandpaper, the bathroom window had no screen to keep out insects, and the shower stall floor was stained, as were some of the towels. There's a tire repair shop next door, so air ratchets are the wake-up call, along with their business phone ringing on a loudspeaker. The absolute worst thing about this place was the "wiring" job done between the bathroom and the light just outside the bathroom. Connecting the two light fixtures was a length of lamp cord, held on the wall with staples and painter's tape. The cord ran inside the door jamb, so there was a pinch point each time the door was closed. Please see the attached photos.