Visiting Torre Canne
Visitors to Torre Canne are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas, bars, and monuments.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodations in Torre Canne
- The closest major airport is in Brindisi (BDS-Papola Casale), 27.4 mi (44.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Torre Canne
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Torre Canne Beach and Dune Costiere Regional Natural Park. Additionally, you might want to add Torre Canne Lighthouse to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Torre Canne. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Canne Bianche Lifestyle & Hotel - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and breakfast.
- Eden Beach Club - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Hotel Del Levante - This 4-star hotel features a marina, a private beach, and a free water park.
Dressing for Torre Canne
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 64°F and the nighttime average to be 47°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 66°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 78°F during the day and 48°F at night
- Torre Canne gets about 23.11 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 47°F