Visitors to Fernley are sure to enjoy the casinos and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's festivals, shopping, and entertainment choices.
- You'll find 11 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Fallon
- The closest major airport is in Reno, NV (RNO-Reno-Tahoe Intl.), 35.2 mi (56.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Fernley
The picturesque setting of Green Valley Park and Millennium Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are The Golf Club at Fernley and The Silverado Casino.
Below is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Comfort Suites Fernley - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Fernley
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 62°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 22°F
- From April to June, the average is 88°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 93°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 22°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Fernley is 7.36 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°F