Visiting Incline Village
Travelers to Incline Village give high marks for the lakeside setting and ski areas. Quaint and scenic, this city attracts tourists with its mountain views and casinos. Top sights around the area include Bowers Mansion, Mt. Rose Ski Tahoe, and Nevada Governor's Mansion.
- You'll find 275 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Carson City
- The closest major airport is in Truckee, CA (TKF-Truckee Tahoe), 12.7 mi (20.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Reno, NV (RNO-Reno-Tahoe Intl.), 20.3 mi (32.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Incline Village
The lakeside, hiking trails, and mountain views exemplify the city's natural beauty, and places to visit include Sand Harbor and Lake Tahoe-Nevada State Park. Top activities include skiing and exploring the waterfront, while Diamond Peak Ski Resort is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are UC Davis Tahoe Environmental Research Center and Tahoe Institute for Natural Science.
In Incline Village, you'll find 233 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday retreat. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa and Casino - This 4-star resort features a full-service spa, a casino, and 3 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
- North Lake Lodges & Villas - Our customers love the beach locale and helpful staff at this condo. With a stay at this 3.5-star condo, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a spa tub, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Parkside Inn at Incline - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to an indoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Bowers Mansion, 5.9 mi/9.4 km from the city center, and Mt. Rose Ski Tahoe, which is 6.8 mi (11 km) away.
Dressing for Incline Village
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 51°F during the day and 14°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 79°F, while the average at night is 22°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 30°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 70°F and nighttime averages of 14°F
- Incline Village gets about 30.71 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 15°F