Picture yourself ambling around the city center during your next holiday, looking up at the monuments or the gorgeous world wherever you look. But there's one thing you are especially prepared for: University of Nevada-Reno. The day has finally arrived to mark it accomplished.
Accommodation Near University of Nevada-Reno
Hotels near University of Nevada-Reno
University of Nevada-Reno is a good place to spend a few hours.
It's in Reno, a bustling city that many visitors enjoy getting to know.
If you have your heart set on staying within 2 miles of University of Nevada-Reno, there are at least 16 hotels to select from. The Siena Hotel and the Legacy Vacation Resorts Reno are just 1 mile and 1 mile away. Another convenient option, the Silver Legacy Resort Casino, is 1 mile away.
If you're interested in keeping your accommodation costs down low, take a look at the array of low-cost hotels in the area. 1 mile away, you'll find the Ramada Reno Hotel and Casino, but if that's not quite right for you, then you could check out the Circus Circus Hotel & Casino Reno, which is 0.9 miles away.
You can make your stay even more unforgettable by booking your rooms at one of the close-by upmarket accommodations. Just two options that lead the way in comfort and charm are the Sands Regency Casino Hotel and the University Inn Reno, which are located 1 mile and 0.2 miles away, respectively.
Call into Archie's Giant Hamburgers & Breakfast (2195 North Virginia Street, Reno) for a cup of coffee before your group's day of sightseeing. If you're after something more substantial, take the short walk to Little Waldorf Saloon (1661 North Virginia Street, Reno) for something hearty.
After visiting University of Nevada-Reno, why not check out some of the other things to do in the area:
- History buffs must make time to visit Wilbur D. May Center, a place where history springs to life to tell the tales of days long gone.
- Here on Earth it's sometimes hard to visualize what's out there, in the cosmos. Fleischmann Planetarium and Science Center brings it all into perspective.
- Nevada Historical Society contains interesting exhibits on the stories, events and people that made this area what it is today.
- Go outside and take in your natural surroundings at Great Basin Adventure. There's heaps of space here to find some peace.
- There is always entertainment of some sort at Reno Events Center, so take a look at the arena's calendar of events to determine which festivals and events are happening during your stay.
Visitors to University of Nevada-Reno often take advantage of the metro. Reno Station is the closest terminal and is a short 1 mile away.
Expedia's database of Reno hotels supplies all you require, so you're certain to have choices near University of Nevada-Reno that you'll adore. Reno was a rather celebrated place in the recent twelve months, so you will not be alone. When reservation time is here, rest assured: countless new admirers would endorse their Reno hotel to their friends or family members. Need help making a decision? All the inside information you're searching you'll find right here.
- The staff at lodging around University of Nevada-Reno go beyond all target which is appropriate for such a magnificent landmark.
- You're in a good place if you're in search of room contentment as well as cleanliness.
- You'll find Reno lodging are always neat and presentable.
It's clear why rooms close to Reno received more visitors in the past twelve months than 2015. We see your desired spot in your future with Expedia's big directory of hotels near University of Nevada-Reno.
Fascinating Reno Facts
Once University of Nevada-Reno is checked off your agenda, there are still further things to see and do in Reno.
- Until recently, Reno tours haven't been on most people's radars, but the number of reservations has been soaring, meaning now is the time to book.
- Enjoy the nightlife to conclude the exploration; the next day, get enlightened about Reno's history.
- Use some hours to plot one or more of the adventures, and you'll soon see Reno also is a pro when it comes to rolling out the welcome mat.
Planning an escape to Reno is definitely the best notion you've ever come up with, particularly when you benefit from Expedia's awesome deals on hotel rooms near University of Nevada-Reno. Bid adieu to the same old sights and call on some all-new selfies!