Visitors can enjoy all that Finike has to offer including the waterfront, monuments, and restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals. Top sights in the area include Clock Tower, Alaaddin Mosque, and Hadrian's Gate.
- You'll find 2437 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Antalya
- The closest major airport is in Kastelorizo Island (KZS), 32.6 mi (52.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Antalya (AYT-Antalya Intl.), 53.3 mi (85.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Finike
Notable city landmarks like Limyra and Arycanda might be worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Finike Beach and Finike Marina.
As you plan your trip to Finike, you might not find an accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 197 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Otel Carpe Diem Gold is 9.3 mi (15 km) from central Finike. This hotel in Finike features a private beach, 2 restaurants, and free breakfast.
- Park Limros Hotel is 7.9 mi (12.8 km) from the center of Finike. With a stay at this hotel in Finike, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Finike Marina is located 8.8 mi (14.1 km) from the heart of Finike. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Finike can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
One of the top places to see in the surrounding area is Olympos Beach, located 22.9 mi (36.9 km) from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Finike
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 67°F and the nighttime average to be 41°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September averages 95°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 85°F during the day and 43°F at night
- About 37.64 inches of rain falls on Finike each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 93°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 42°F