Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Kumluca are sure to enjoy the gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffeehouses, monuments, and local tours. Top sights around the area include Olympos Beach and Phaselis Ruins.
- You'll find 2432 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Antalya
- The closest major airport is in Antalya (AYT-Antalya Intl.), 38 mi (61.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Kumluca
Notable city landmarks like Ancient Olympos and Gelidonia Lighthouse might be worth a visit. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the gardens and such places to visit as Olympos Beach and Adrasan Beach. Additionally, you'll find Phaselis Ruins in the area.
In Kumluca, there are 73 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Koyevi Olympos Countryhouse - With a stay at this 1-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Kibala Hotel - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Bayrams Tree Houses - This 2-star hostel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Kumluca
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 67°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 41°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 95°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 85°F as the daytime average and 43°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Kumluca is 38.66 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 93°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 42°F