Visitors can enjoy all that Firenzuola has to offer including the monuments and restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals.
- There are 15 hotels and other accommodations in Firenzuola
- The closest major airport is in Florence (FLR-Peretola), 24.6 mi (39.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Bologna (BLQ-Guglielmo Marconi), 27.5 mi (44.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Firenzuola
A couple of favorite places to visit are Church of the Blessed Assumption and Agnolo Square. In the area, you'll also find Mugello Circuit and UNA Poggio Dei Medici Golf Club.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Firenzuola. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Hotel Gli Orzali is located within 2 mi (3.2 km) of the city center. This 3-star hotel in Firenzuola features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and pool.
- Hotel La Rocca is located 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from the city center. This townhouse accommodation in Firenzuola features a restaurant and free WiFi.
- Hotel il CIgno is 3.6 mi (5.7 km) from the city's heart. Guests staying at this hotel in Covigliaio can enjoy access to a restaurant and an in-room minibar.
Dressing for Firenzuola
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 66°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 43°F
- From April to June, the average is 88°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 61°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 45°F as the nighttime average
- Firenzuola gets about 31.22 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 44°F