‘Cherry Cottage’ is a perfect family retreat for 4 in Door County. This 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental house is newly renovated and lies in the heart of Ephraim adjacent to Peninsula State Park known for its outdoor recreation along the Green Bay shoreline. Discover other charming lakeside towns with ease such as Fish Creek within a 5-minute drive of this cottage!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds
A bright crimson picnic table sits on the lawn in front of ‘Cherry Cottage.’ After your walks in Peninsula State Park, enjoy a picnic with loved ones at this peaceful spot.
Head inside this single-story cottage to prepare your after-dinner dessert in the fully equipped kitchen featuring a separate breakfast nook. Ample counter space makes for easy food prep!
The living room boasts space for everyone to relax. Weather permitting, linger around the outdoor fire pit to ease into the evening before bed.
Kids can claim the bedroom with 2 twin beds while parents settle in the king bedroom. If you need other accommodations, check the availability of the other on-site vacation rental units (Evolve listings #419782, 419601, 420191, & 419192)
*Please note other vacation rental units are on-site and other travelers may be present during your stay*
-- THE LOCATION --
There’s outdoor recreation aplenty including fishing, boating, hiking, kayaking, and golfing in Peninsula State Park. You won’t have to venture far to partake in these activities since the park is a few minutes away.
You can walk or ride your bike right into the park from this property's backyard. This is the 3rd largest and most complete park in the state with 3,776 gorgeous acres and 8 miles of shoreline.
You name it, Peninsula State Park has it: sand beaches, bicycle and boat rentals, hiking and bike trails throughout, nature center, historic lighthouse, 18-hole golf course, & scenic overlooks. You can rent a kayak and paddle out to Horseshoe Island. The park also has a theater with performances 6 nights a week in the summer.
Learn more about what Door County has to offer when you stop by The Ephraim Visitor Center a 5-minute drive away. Indulge in a quick pick-me-up from one of the lakeside cafes to enjoy the scene.
Other local attractions nearby include The Door Community Auditorium, Northern Sky Theater, Peninsula Players Theatre, and the Skyway Drive-in.
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Vacation Rental makes it easy to find and book properties you'll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we'll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we'll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, furnished porch, flat-screen cable Smart TV, free WiFi, window A/C, starter set of trash bags, soap, shampoo, conditioner, picnic table, lawn furniture, fire pit, gas grill, 2-car driveway parking, and more
- No cleaning fee!
- Ideal Ephraim location with Peninsula State Park views - 5 minutes to the village at Fish Creek with shops, cafes, and restaurants
- If you're traveling with more than 4 people, check the availability of the other on-site vacation rental units (Evolve listings #419782, 419601, 420849, & 419192)
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Green Bay Austin Straubel International Airport (79 miles)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- *No events, parties or large gatherings. Any evidence of additional guests on the property may result in additional fees*
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please note other vacation rental units are on-site and other travelers may be present during your stay
- STR License #: 11-56-0680-00