Plan time for that romantic getaway to ‘Pine Cottage’ in Ephraim, Wisconsin. Newly renovated, this vacation rental studio duplex boasts room for 2 & a deck with Peninsula State Park views. Relax in the Adirondack chairs with your favorite red after visiting the art galleries in town. Date nights will be a breeze since lakeside cafes in Fish Creek are within a 5-minute drive!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Studio: Queen Bed
‘Pine Cottage’ is part of a newly remodeled duplex at the south end of Ephraim - a prime spot for those who wish to take a break from the everyday bustle. The interior of this single-level duplex cottage features a beamed cathedral ceiling, hardwood floors, and many windows framing the park-like setting just footsteps from Peninsula State Park.
Host your own date night at home when you cook in the fully equipped kitchen. Share the culinary creation at the bistro table to the left of the great room.
Whether you prefer dessert wine or a tangy cheesecake, end your evenings on a sweet note while relaxing on the spacious viewing deck.
You’ll find a half wall separates the sleeping alcove complete with a queen-sized bed. Slip under the covers and drift to sleep only to wake up for another lovely day in Door County.
Travel with other couples when you check the availability of the other on-site vacation rental units (Evolve listings #419782, 419601, 420191, & 419192)
*Please note other vacation rental units are on-site and other travelers may be present during your stay*
-- THE LOCATION --
Explore Door County’s main attraction - Peninsula State Park - mere steps from ‘Pine Cottage.’ Whether you fancy fishing, boating, hiking, kayaking, or golfing, there’s an activity for everyone to enjoy.'
You can walk or ride your bike right into the park from this property's backyard. This is the 3rd largest and most complete park in the state with 3,776 gorgeous acres and 8 miles of shoreline.
You name it, Peninsula State Park has it: sand beaches, bicycle and boat rentals, hiking and bike trails throughout, nature center, historic lighthouse, 18-hole golf course, & scenic overlooks. You can rent a kayak and paddle out to Horseshoe Island. The park also has a theater with performances 6 nights a week in the summer.
The Ephraim Visitor Center is a short drive up the lake from this property. On the way, you’ll pass the Door County Bike Tours office and plenty of lakeside cafes!
Other local attractions nearby include The Door Community Auditorium, Northern Sky Theater, Peninsula Players Theatre, and the Skyway Drive-in - looks like a show of some sort is going to be on your agenda!
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Vacation Rental makes it easy to find and book properties you'll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we'll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we'll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, spacious private deck, 32-inch flat-screen cable TV, free WiFi, DVD player, window A/C, starter set of trash bags, soap, shampoo, conditioner, picnic table, lawn furniture, gas grill, 2-car driveway parking, and more
- No cleaning fee!
- Convenient Ephraim location with Peninsula State Park views - 5 minutes to the village at Fish Creek!
- If you're traveling with more than 4 people, check the availability of the other on-site vacation rental units (Evolve listings #419782, 419601, 420191, & 419192)
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Green Bay Austin Straubel International Airport (79 miles)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Not suitable for children
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please note other vacation rental units are on-site and other travelers may be present during your stay
- STR License #: 11-56-0680-00