Visitors can enjoy all that Flametree has to offer including the beaches, shopping, and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its quaint and tucked away setting.
- You'll find 150 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Airlie Beach
- The closest major airport is in Hamilton Island, QLD (HTI-Great Barrier Reef), 14 mi (22.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Proserpine, QLD (PPP-Whitsunday Coast), 20.1 mi (32.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Flametree
Places to visit in the larger region include Boathaven Beach, Port of Airlie, and Airlie Beach Market. You'll also find Airlie Beach Lagoon and Abell Point Marina in the area.
This is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Big4 Whitsundays Tropical Eoo Resort - With a stay at this 3.5-star campground, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia travelers love its overall value and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Flametree
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 70°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 56°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 81°F with nighttime averages of 56°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 87°F and nighttime averages of 65°F
- About 1.89 inches of rain falls on Flametree each year
- Usually December and January are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 57°F