Find Hotels Near Footpath Vernazza-Monterosso, Vernazza from $128
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Footpath Vernazza-Monterosso
Top Hotels Close to Footpath Vernazza-Monterosso
Reviewed on Feb 24, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 21, 2019
Footpath Vernazza-Monterosso Hotel Guide
There is no doubt that time spent with nature contributes to health and well-being. So, if you feel tired or stressed, a visit to Footpath Vernazza-Monterosso could be just what the doctor ordered.
It is situated 210 miles from Rome, in an area called Vernazza.
Are you searching for someplace to stay within easy reach of Footpath Vernazza-Monterosso? You can choose from 10 hotels located within 2 miles. The Hotel Porto Roca and the Appartamento Cinque Terre Holidays are 1 mile and 0.06 miles away. Another handy option, the Affittacamere Monterosso 5 Terre, is 2 miles away.
There are a few reasonably priced, yet cheerful and comfortable, hotels positioned in the vicinity. A couple of places to look into are the Rooms Elisabetta Carro and the Rollando Affittacamere. The first is 0.08 miles away, while the latter is 0.07 miles away.
If you can't get enough of life's finer things, you'll be glad to discover that there are a number of upscale hotels in the vicinity. The Park Hotel Argento and the Hotel Al terra di Mare are excellent establishments, and a visit to either might end up being one of the highlights of your vacation.
Chow down, start a few conversations and appreciate the bustling atmosphere at Ananasso Bar (Piazza Guglielmo Marconi, 30, Vernazza), a prominent establishment in this area. Then find a stool at BURGUS Bar Wine Bar (Via G. M. Pensa, 3, Vernazza) and kickstart the night.
Other Places to Visit near Footpath Vernazza-MonterossoDuring your visit to the area, you'll find out there's more than just Footpath Vernazza-Monterosso to check out:
- Vernazza Ferry is a popular ferry departure point, where you can hop aboard and soak up the views from the water.
- Anybody who loves the sea will no doubt enjoy visiting Vernazza Beach.
- When you walk Footpath Monterosso-Vernazza remember to slow down and take the time to soak up the tranquiliy. After all, life is a marathon, not a sprint.
- There aren't many things that beat spending time at the beach. Round up your partner and kids, arrange a picnic and get ready for some fun outdoors at Monterosso Beach.
- When you are ready for a nice cold drink with your friends, find your way to Torre Aurora for a great time.
People traveling to Footpath Vernazza-Monterosso frequently arrive by light rail. Vernazza is the closest station and is just 0.1 miles away.