Top Hotels Near Vernazza Ferry in Vernazza
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Vernazza Ferry
Top Hotels Close to Vernazza Ferry
Reviewed on Feb 24, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 17, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 19, 2019
Reviewed on Dec 3, 2019
Reviewed on Jan 4, 2020
Vernazza Ferry Hotel Guide
Are you looking for places to stay that are close to Vernazza Ferry?
If you've not heard of Vernazza, where it's located, you've likely come across the country's capital, Rome, from which it is 210 miles.
With 11 places to stay within 2 miles of Vernazza Ferry, you can spend less time traveling and more time enjoying yourself. Try the Hotel Porto Roca, the Appartamento Cinque Terre Holidays and the Affittacamere Monterosso 5 Terre. They're only 1 mile, 0.10 miles and 2 miles away, respectively.
The collection of convenient economical hotels is frequented by many travelers. The Rooms Elisabetta Carro is a 0.1 miles walk away and the Rollando Affittacamere is 0.1 miles away.
You'll be certain to get a marvelous night's sleep at one of the upscale hotels situated just a short commute away. Whether you check in at the Park Hotel Argento or the Hotel Al terra di Mare, you're certain to be impressed.
If ambling around Vernazza Ferry has left you with a grumbling stomach, head over to Belforte (Via G. Guidoni, 42, Vernazza) for a scrumptious dinner. When the night truly sets in, take a walk to Al Castello (Via Guidoni, 56, Vernazza) and start the night with some drinks.
Other Places to Visit near Vernazza FerryAfter you're done with Vernazza Ferry, don't forget to check out what else this area has to offer you:
- When you walk Footpath Vernazza-Monterosso just remember to take the time to enjoy the peace and quiet. After all, life is a marathon, not a sprint.
- Go along to Vernazza Beach, stroll along the beach, splash around in the water and get some fresh air.
- If you're fed up with the noise, take yourself outdoors and trek Footpath Monterosso-Vernazza.
- Anybody who loves the beach will definitely enjoy some time at Monterosso Beach.
- Grab a brew with your travel companions and find a way to Torre Aurora, a local watering hole.
Jump on a train to get to Vernazza Ferry with minimum fuss. The attraction is within easy walking distance of Vernazza, the closest stop.